20 North America Destinations for Early-Winter Skiing and Snowboarding
Are you dreaming of your first run down the mountain? Well, get your skis or snowboard out because you don’t have to wait as long as you might think.
Grab your gear and head out to one of these 20 North American destinations known for early skiing and snowboarding.
1. Keystone, Colorado Weather permitting, you can ski in Keystone as soon as October. With early snowfall and a highly rated ski school, Keystone is a great place to start your ski or snowboarding season.
2. Arapahoe Basin, Colorado Boosting the longest ski season in Colorado, Arapahoe Basin often opens in October, depending on the weather.
3. Alta, Utah Alta Ski Resort, located in Little Cottonwood Canyon near Salt Lake City, is known for its abundance of natural snow.
4. Lake Louise, Alberta The Canadian Rockies near Banff National Park is one of Canada’s premier ski destinations.
6. Steamboat, Colorado Its unique location on Colorado’s high plateau allows Steamboat to open its trail to skiers and snowboards around Thanksgiving.
Read The Full Article
Read More Stories visit at
Planner at Heart
25 Inexpensive U.S. Beach Getaways to Escape Winter
15 of the Scariest Drives in America